HOSMAC, Asia’s Largest Healthcare Consultancy Group would like to invite you to its 3ND Hospital Engineering Summit, which will be held at the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Hyderabad ( Banjara Hills ) on 23RD November 2019.
In the modern age of affordable healthcare, the industry is becoming increasingly complex. Whether it is matching global standards of care, rising patient expectations, shrinking profit margins, keeping up with biomedical advancements or incorporating patient-safety practices. Hospital engineering and architecture needs rethinking to cost-effectively deal with the ongoing issues.
The third edition of Hospital Engineering Summit will explore these very challenges and tangible solution for designing hospitals that offer simple aesthetics, efficiency, flexibility, promotes healing, and reduces energy consumption.
What’s in Store
Keynote Address : Planning Hospitals for Ayushman Bharat
- Energy Conservation through Facade Design
- Does Accreditation Compliance increase Costs?
- Future-ready Equipment Planning for every Budget
- MEP Design : Customising To Optimising
- Fire-Proofing our Hospitals: From Engineering to Maintenance
- Why and How of Improving Indoor Air Quality
- Low-frill Hospital Design: Elements that reduce CapEx
- Energy Audits : How does it add to Hospital Bottom Line?
Have a Glimpse of 2nd Hospital Engineering Summit
How to Register
HOSMAC welcomes participation from all sectors of the industry, from within and outside the fields of medicine and technology. You can register by writing an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or or call on 022-67237000.
In case of any technical assistant and quires, please do contact email@example.com
Payments can be made through “Paytm with online Banking Transaction gateway (Paytm account is not required for this). Upon confirmation of payment, participants will receive their Summit passes on Mail address mentioned by them in the Payment Gateway.